Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ABC Wednesday - V for Vignettes



Vignette  /vin' yet/  n. a short impressionistic scene that focuses on one moment or gives a trenchant impression about a character, an idea or a setting.



the large vs the small




Th-Th-Th- That's All, Folks!!  :-)


This post and photographs therein are property of http://yardisgreen.blogspot.com

Have a great week!
SG
 
Click on the logo above to visit ABC Wednesday's many
posts illustrating the letter V!  Many thanks to the blog
creators and supporters!
 

11 comments:

Lea said...

What a great word for 'V'!
Love your photos!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Roger Owen Green said...

love the narrative!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Hildred said...

Lovely garden photos, and I think vignettes are great - short, sweet and to the point. Well, sometimes sweet....

Leslie: said...

loVe the photos!

Leslie
abcw team

Shady Gardener said...

Thanks for your visits and comments. Glad to accommodate with the "narratiVe!" ;-)

Rosemary said...

Lovely vignettes.... one very spectacular hosta..... glade like setting for sure!

Reader Wil said...

Thank you for sharing all those lovely corners of your garden. Your hosta is very decorative, like those of mine now. I have to keep the slugs and snails away from this plant.
Well enjoy your garden! Have a great weekend.
Wil, ABCW Team

Carver said...

What a beautiful garden. Great shots.

troutbirder said...

Thats one big hosta. Actually I love all the shady plants...:)

Nutty Gnome said...

I'm so loving your garden dear Shady - and it's inspiring me to do more work on my own shady garden area ....once I've finished the japanese garden, the island garden, the vegetable garden, the terrace.....!
Okay - ONE day I will get round to my own shady garden!

Shady Gardener said...

Thank you for your visit, friends!

Liz, I know you'll get there... just like me and the walkway, the steps, the raised beds... I'll get there. I will. :-)