Sunday, November 9, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - November 9, 2014

It has been quite some time since I've attempted to link to Scavenger Hunt Sunday.   I recently checked out this next week's categories... and thought perhaps these might fit.  :-)  

My photos from my yard.  Thanks for not copying.

1.  My View - "There's a Fly in my Eye!"



2.  In My Bag -  
Check out the link HERE to learn about "Pollen Baskets" (corbicula), which is one way bees store and carry large amounts of pollen.

3.  Warm -
The photo below reminds me of myself; wearing my fall vest to keep my body warm, and yet allowing my arms, clothed in shirtsleeves, to remain free.


 4.  Sleeping -
 Ligularia 'Othello' blossoms "sleeping" but in the process of "waking."


5.   Part of the Body -
The Monarch is such a little, light-weight in the grand scheme of the animal world.
and  

 SG

No comments: