Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ABC Wednesday - W is for Wow! and Wildflower Wednesday

ABC Wednesday?  The word is WOW!  :-)  (I took the photo, all by myself! lol)

Wildflower Wednesday is a nod to Gail of Clay and Limestone.  This meme takes place on the 4th Wednesday of the month.  Yep, I'm a little early, but I wanted to share my Pollinator on Salvia 'May Night!'  :-)

Want to see other ABC Wednesday posts?  Click on the logo below.
http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/



Want to visit Gail?
Click on the words or photo below
Clay and Limestone.  :-)
WILDFLOWER WEDNESDAY CELEBRATING WILDFLOWERS ALL OVER THE BLOGOSPHERE


7 comments:

Trubes said...

Wow! what wonderful flowers, thanks for sharing them with us,

best wishes
Di.
ABCW team.

Rose said...

Great photo! I don't know if bees see color, but they always seem to love the purple blooms best in my garden, too.

Ann said...

I enjoy the wildflowers, they are so prolific in the natural areas. The purple is so pretty.
Ann

Roger Owen Green said...

pretty color!

ROG, ABCW

Shady Gardener said...

Hi, Di! Thank you for your visit!

Shady Gardener said...

Hi, Rose! I don't know, either. But they do love catmint, too! ;-)

Shady Gardener said...

Ann and Roger, I thank yu for yur visits! I will visit others when I get home. :-)