Saturday, February 18, 2017

Frankly, Friends. It's Fine, Fair Weather for the Finite Future! ABC Wednesday

Click on the t-shirt link below to peruse other posts!


Blue skies, warm temps and FUN!

However, I must admit... it is still Winter (season) in Iowa... and I have NOT, as yet, been able to create my annual snowman!!

Mr. Shady and I were both enjoying a Fantastic day (separately) working on outdoor projects!  He, with a group of affable, willing friends, enjoyed their prairie burn.  Me?  I scrubbed part of a wooden fence, preparing it for painting when it IS REALLY Spring and adding a few more flagstones to a backyard walkway.

Best wishes to you during these upcoming days,

SG

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Ah, your URL was wrong at ABC Wedsnesday.
I will be correcting it shortly.

meanwhile we just got snow in Feb to build that snowman!
ay

Trubes said...

Hi there Shady Gardener,
I don't think I've read your blog lately so I shall have a nosey through
later when I have some time.
My crocus are showing their pretty colours now but the daffodils are a wee bit late,
but as the sun has appeared the shall probably bloom soon,
best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.

MelodyK said...

Well over here in The Netherlands the snow and frost have gone, for now that is... its +7 outside but very windy and wet, like it is in autumn..

Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20-f/