Late Fall - 2015

Friday, April 15, 2011

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day - April 15, 2011

Isn't this a bright little kitchen windowsill?

Thanks to my mom for the leaf that began this plant!
Happy Garden Blogger's Bloom Day!


Darla said...

How sweet!

The Sage Butterfly said...

Your African violet is full of blooms...lovely! They are one of my favorite houseplants. I have them scattered throughout the house.

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Darla,
Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment. :-)

Hi Sage, Have you posted about yours? I have a few of them and three are in bloom at this time. My mother shared leaves from three or four a year ago!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I'm about ready to give up on African violets. I get them, and they do well for awhile, but then, I forget to water them a few times, and they start to look terrible.