Tuesday, October 21, 2014

ABC Wednesday - Oh, No! Gee Whiz!

Oh, My Goodness!  Oh, Say it's Not SO!  This Week's letter is O and I pulled a boner!  I created a post with the letter G.  Good Gravy!  You will have to suffer through my G post.  By the time you read it, I will have inserted a few "o"s.  :-)   
O me Sainted Aunt! 
http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
 You should click on the logo above to visit posts by other participating bloggers.
Okay!

Gladys has been my gardening companion for many years.  She loves to entertain!  In fact, the first time I featured her on this blog, she was positively Giddy!  Click on these words to see why.
oh! oh!
 Then there was the time SHE had Her gardening friends over... and, well... you will just have to read for yourself.  This post was the first of two.  Click here.


You will find the second post, the sequel, if you click these words. 

Oh my Goodness!!

One more post that might be of interest is the ABC Wednesday "G" post dated Feb. 26, 2013.  You might enjoy seeing Gladys with all her buddies at once!  :-) 

The last post I will share with you is of one workshop in which several of my Gardening friends began work to create their own soft-sculpture Garden buddies!  Enjoy the progress-process!  ;-)  Click here.


 (Only one of our friends)
As I mentioned at the onset, Gladys is my Gardening buddy.   She and I took a road trip to Michigan last summer (August 2013).  We had a Great trip.  You will find a few photos below.  :-)

Over the River... and through the woods... (into Illinois)
We stopped for a little "break," and bought something to drink.  Gladys stayed in the car.  I wondered later, if she knew what was ahead of us - with regard to the weather!   Oh, Gladys!



 By the time we neared Michigan, the weather had cleared!  Thankfully!
 In case you wondered WHY we undertook this road trip to Michigan . . .
(by the way, the photo below shows our arrival!)


. . . it's Only because Gladys wanted to meet my Grandchildren! 
:-)



We had a wonderful time... AlthO' it might have been a bit "much" for GladysOnce "on the road," she began Getting sleepy!

So much for being the Good Guide and companion on the way home!

You are right.  If I were to have had amiable company, it became mandatory 
to stop for a "picker upper!"  ;-)   Oh, That Gladys! 

 Back across the Mississippi River into Iowa!




It was a Wonderful trip.  Gladys and I enjoyed ourselves immensely.  I wonder if she'd Go aGain?  ;-)

Only Slightly Goofy... lol
SG

10 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Oh, that IS funny!

ROG, ABCW

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Roger! I live to get a laugh! ;-)

Trubes said...

That is so funny, really made me laugh, looks like the grandchildren loved her,
Looks like you have some 'Fun' buddies.
I do hope Gladys enjoyed her trip too!

Best wishes
Di,x.
Abcw Team.

NCSue said...

Such funny shots!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Wow, Shady! You sure have had some fun adventures! Your grandchildren have wonderful smiles!

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Shady Gardener said...

Hi, Trubes! Thanks for your visit and letting me know how you enjoyed the post! I had even more fun putting it together! :-)

Shady Gardener said...

Welcome, NC Sue! Glad you could visit!

Shady Gardener said...

Hi, Sue! I have enjoyed getting in a few posts once-in-awhile, and reconnecting with my garden blogging buddies, such as you! :-)

troutbirder said...

Oh good grief....:)

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Troutbirder! lol