Thursday, November 11, 2010

to Rosemary of Rosemary's Blogspot

Earlier I'd corresponded with Rosemary about seeds I promised to gather for her.

She received them, with a couple of photos I'd enclosed. (Click these words to see her post).

You see, Rosemary is very creative and enjoys creating beautiful greeting cards.
I thought she might like to use a couple of my photos in her cards...
but look!

She made the cards and sent them back to me -












with several others!































Don't we find nice friends on-line?
Gardeners are Wonderful People!

Thank you, Rosemary!

:-)

Nothing 'shady' here!

9 comments:

Gail said...

I've met and made the nicest friends since blogging:) Rosemary's cards are lovely~She's very creative and so are you, xogail

Jim Groble said...

I have met wonderful people in the garden blog community. Great cards, very cool. jim

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Gail and Jim, I'm hoping that 2011 will find Shady Gardener traveling somewhere for a Garden Fling! (Hopefully someone is hosting one!) :-)

Wasn't Rosemary generous?!

ShySongbird said...

The cards are lovely Shady!

I loved all the Autumnal colours on the trees in your earlier post. We have had such high winds here today that I don't think there will be any leaves left by tomorrow!

Rosemary said...

Shady Thank you , was fun to make the cards ; I am so looking forward to the little baby plants I will have next spring, thanks to you .

Shady Gardener said...

Shy, Our leaves are now nearly gone... however there are a few very late-turning trees in the neighborhood that I Really Admire! And they are just gorgeous right now! :-) NW Iowa is receiving snow!

Rosemary, If those seeds don't germinate for you, please let me know!!!

Chloe m said...

Hi Shady,

Very nice of Rosemary to create those lovely cards for you. I think this is a great use for garden photos!

I appreciate so much your offer to send out some of your catmint, but that is okay. I am going to be more diligent next summer about collecting some of mine. Thanks,you are sweet!
Kind Regards,
Rosey

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Rosey,

Thank you so much for the information on saving leaves and infusing teas. I hope you don't mind, but I printed your post for future reference! :-)

Ron Mylar said...

This is everything and more about the gardening in shady Iowa. And also Earlier I'd corresponded with Rosemary about seeds I promised to gather for her.