Happy New Year - Blessings and Best Wishes for 2014!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scavanger Hunt Sunday

Sponsored by Ramblings and Photos.  Click the link in the right sidebar to see other "offerings!"  You can also participate!

I cannot say I have the greatest "Green Thumb" when it comes to orchids . . . but I do love them so.  And I DO want to develop my thumb into at least a chartreuse (if I can't get to Grass Green)!  ;-)

Stacked Up
The photo below was taken January 8th (notice the green yard).


Winter Wonderland!
(Compare with last week's post!)



Sweet!
This photo was taken January 12, 2012.
Yahoo!  ;-)



Hole!



Frozen!

You should visit Scavanger Hunt Sunday.  Click on the link at left or in the right sidebar.
All photos on this post are the property of http://yardisgreen.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Lori said...

Your header, is the same thing I ask myself!
Nice collection,love the sweet shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - love your shot for sweet.

Shady Gardener said...

Thank you, Lori and Ashley! :-) I love the "sweet," too. That's exactly what I said when I saw the blossom had opened! lol.

scottweberpdx said...

Hahah...I'm much the same...I had orchids that bloomed for years while I ignored them...then, we moved to a different house and they all died :-(

Shady Gardener said...

Scott... it's that moving that is often hard on plants!! I just have a hard time WITHOUT the move. ;-)

Andrea Dawn said...

Great sweet shot! I have always wanted to grow orchids but have not yet got one. Thanks for stopping by.

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Andrea, this is a fun meme. We'll see how good I am about Every Sunday! :-)