Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 


Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted at Ramblings and Photos.  Please click on the Meme title to be transferred to see posts by other participants.  Please enjoy mine!  :-)


Simple

(Woodland Phlox simply make my heart happy each Spring!)
 
Grain

 (Grain?  Well, maybe.  But those ARE buffalo in the background!  
Neil Smith Wildlife Refuge, Prairie City, IA)

Transportation

 (Apologies... this photo has appeared on my blog before, but the photo of a wood tick on my husband's back has disappeared, hence...)

Stitch  
 (Our tribute: mine to my sister, my niece to her mom, created April 1, 2008)


Bubble(s) 

(My Dad - August 27, 2008)







 Bubbles and Memories.

Hope you've enjoyed a pleasant weekend.  Many thoughts and prayers for those who have experienced loss due to last night's tornadoes.  SG

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The bubbles are my favorite!!

Nutty Gnome said...

Great photos Shady ...and I hope I'm still blowing bubbles when I'm old!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I'm really loving your simple shot.

Jessica said...

I love your grain shot, really beautiful!

Shady Gardener said...

Thanks, Darla! :-)

Hi Nutty - YOU WILL BE! (Me too, I hope!)

Thank you, Ashley. These are at the edge of our yard in the woods. I Love them!!

Thanks, Jessica. The buffalo are only about 2 1/2 hours from here.