Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ABC Wednesday -M for Minute Minute Minuet!

Click on these words to view other posts - or to participate yourself!






 One, Two, Three;  One, Two, Three!

 One, two, three; Leaf me be!  Can't you see?  I'm raking!
 (April 6, 2013)

Watch it please; I may sneeze!  These old leaves - are dusty!
(April 4, 2013)                                  (April 9, 2013)

 Pile on tarp; Looking sharp! At least I'm -thinking so!
(April 4, 2013)
 Move on back.  Cannot slack!  Finish soon - 'fore it rains.

(April 6, 2013)                             (April 9, 2013)

Looky here; we're very near.  Lovely ones - are nodding!
 (April 9, 2013)

Daffodils - give me thrills.  Want to see?  Dividing!
 (April 9, 2013)
 Minute love -sweetly blue - hug me do, you sweethearts!

Tiny ones; cast your eye!  Hands and knees; I'm peering!
(April 9, 2013)

One, two, three.  Can't you see?  Spring is here.  I'm thrilling!


One, Two, Three; counting be.  My Minute, One-Minute, Sweet Minuet!

(April 6, 2013)                                                              (April 9, 2013)
 (April 9, 2013)


Dancing around the garden beds!
Enjoying the sights, sounds and smells.
Two days ago we had 1 1/4" of rain.
By this afternoon we had received another 2" of rain (!), and it continues!
Perhaps we'll recapture ground moisture lost from last year's very severe drought (and dry summer of 2011).

Temps are to be low tonight.  Mr. Shady took in the rain gauge ...

Hopefully I won't rue the time I've spent raking and removing the layer of mulch/warmth.
This post is exclusive property of http://yardisgreen.blogspot.com
Happy Spring, nevertheless!
SG

7 comments:

Leslie: said...

Unique! I'm sure glad to see the spring flowers!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

the season is slowly, slowly coming...
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, you've got some signs of Spring, beautiful!

Motherhood
Making catch up with letter M.
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

Anonymous said...

Your gardens look very spiffy. I am jealous that you have gotten so much cleaning up done.

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Leslie! Enjoy your visits!

Roger, it sneaks up, but I'm thinking it's fairly early . . . Yet!

Hi C Rose! It's been fun to share the progress. :-)

Carolyn, I'm not finished, but don't be jealous! (Want to bring your rake and help? Ha!)

Rosemary said...

What a lot of work but oh how nice it looks to see all the spring flowers showing ...... Lots of rain here too but I like you want the ground to recover from the drought.

Jamie Rex said...

Wonderful news you have rain, and so jealous you have flowers. None here, yet, and more snow coming.