Late Fall - 2015

Saturday, September 1, 2007


I spotted these yesterday as I drove by our friends' house... I didn't slow down to take a closer look, until today.
All in a row.
Thought I'd better investigate.
Wanted to see if there were "wee folks" climbing down outta there.

Could this be the result of toppermost-atmospheric-incomprehensible-heat and burn-upon-entry?
And... might this be the Command Center?

Are you with me? I'm going Down Under!
Taking a peek... AAAHHHHH!

Hey... it's Beautiful down here!I don't see a sign of anyone,
but this thing is HUGE!
I feel like a little, bitty fellow...
Wonder if I could crawl up this "tree."
If I could just get up to that ring.

(If you don't hear from me pretty soon,
please call home.)

It's Shady under here, too!


Dellits said...

VERY CUTE! Made me giggle!

Shady Gardener said...


Dirty Fingernails said...

I think the UFO has landed and let them run amuck in the US..

Shady Gardener said...

dirty fingernails,
Perhaps we'd ALL better phone home! ;-)