Monday, November 24, 2008

(Please click on this link)
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!

We have much to be thankful for.

I'm making four pumpkin pies this week for our Community Thanksgiving meal. It's about the best I can do, as my parents and our daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren will be here this week. My husband will be able to deliver meals until Our mealtime! :-)

May we be thankful, satisfied and need what we have. May we give what we can, share what we can and care and love the people around us. May we recognize the brevity of the time we have left on this earth, and may we be good stewards of both. And may we make life more enjoyable and beautiful for those whom we love as well as those in need. (For someday I, too, may be in need.)

Blessings.
SG.

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Amen. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful Shady Gardener. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I finally got my Inspiration post (the October 1) done.

troutbirder said...

wooo. what a tasty looking pumpkin pie. Thanks for sharing it and Happy Thankgiving Shady to you and yours.

Shady Gardener said...

Lisa, Kathleen, MMD, and troutbirder, You're some of my favorite gardener bloggers! Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. :-)