Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Began a Summer 2008 Inspiration Meme...


... and deleted it without thinking it through.

So, in a nutshell... it's back!
Please let everyone know
about your Summer 2008 Inspiration
by posting at your site
and announcing it here!

For the list of subjects, click on the sidebar.

At this point in time, these people
have created a Summer Inspiration Post.
Please visit:
Patsi at Garden Endeavors
Mr. McGregor's Daughter
and
Gail at Clay and Limestone


Inspired by YOU, friend-reader!
Shady Gardener
:-)

6 comments:

Gail said...

I am so glad you decided not to let it go...it is a great idea! This winter may be the perfect time for us to be reflective! Thanks, Shady for the link and for your support (always)!

Gail

Pat said...

Thanks Shady !
I'm posted !

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Gail, Thanks for your help anad support! :-)

Patsi, Yea! Great! I'll be right over!

Shady Gardener said...

Patsi, I just visited and You are awesome! Thanks for the advertisement and thanks for your great post! :-)

Mr. McGregor's Daughter said...

I'm also glad you reconsidered. It's a good thing for all those procrastinators out there such as myself.

Shady Gardener said...

MMD, Yea! We'll have fun this Winter. I just got the cart ahead of the horse. ;-)