Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Moment's Pause... Getting Ready for Christmas?

Looking forward to a Merry Christmas? Usually Christmas holds a surprise in wait for almost everyone, it seems.

Check out the video below... ;-)



Garden Lily had visited me earlier and been inspired
by the Youtube video on the Miniscule Ladybug and Mosquitos
that I'd posted earlier... as I'd been inspired by Meg and Randy.

Reminds me of my post "Fly Get's the Upper Hand!" of March 21, 2009. (Go ahead! Click on this last link!) I took a few liberties with my parody on the poem by Mary Howitt.

Happy December!

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

LOL Thanks for the chuckle.

Gail said...

The clever fly! I remember your post from back then! We've been out getting the Angel tree gifts for a 9 yr old boy and girl. So much fun to get toys and clothes for someone that age~~we usually choose the elderly!

Thank you so much the smiles~~gail

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Rosemary, You're welcome. Don't we wish were were the creators of these videos??

Hi Gail! How are you?? Have you had your surgery?

I just took a gift in for a 17-year-old today. It is fun to shop in this way. :-)

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

That was cute! Makes me anxious to get our tree up today, hopefully no spiders hitched a ride home on it :)

Monica the Garden Faerie said...

LOL I love the animation and all, but (and I'm too literal, I know) but but but... spiders don't CHASE flies, they build webs and wait!

Shady Gardener said...

Catherine! Oh! I might have brought in a few, myself. Hopefully it's been too cold for them... ;-)

Hi Monica, I know what you mean. They must have been trying to mimic the jumping spiders... suppose? ha.

Sue Catmint said...

cute and funny, and I went back to the Mary Howitt poem and your interpretation - thanks for original and entertaining post.