Thursday, December 1, 2011

Challenge: Countdown to Christmas! "B"

  B is for Birds!

the Winter-time flowers!



irds!

Northern Flicker
taken January 2010

Blue Jay
 taken December 2009

Downy Woodpecker
taken December 2009

Cardinal
 taken January 2010

Black Capped Chickadee
 taken January 2010

You might be interested in Project FeederWatch.
This is an opportunity to count the birds at your feeder(s), reporting once per week.
Click here to visit the website for all the details.  Joining is easy.  Especially this year!
KAYTEE feeds are donating $5 per membership this year, so a new membership is only $10 for a new member and $7 for a membership renewal.



This post and its contents are the property of http://yardisgreen.blogspot.com
SG

6 comments:

Lea's Menagerie said...

Oh, yes! I love your bird photos!
I've been trying to get photos at my feeders, but when they see me coming, they scoot around to the other side!
Lea

Muffy's Marks said...

I never get tired of looking at bird pictures. Thanks for posting those wonderful shots.

Shady Gardener said...

Thank you! Isn't it nice we're ready to feed and watch the birds already?? :-)

Shirley said...

Here in the UK the RSPB has had a slogan ‘Birds are Brilliant’.

For me, seeing photos of your birds in the US (that I will never see) is brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing your ‘B’ for brilliant bird photos :-)

In all honestly, I do enjoy seeing the birds in your garden. Great photos always and it’s ‘Brilliant’ that you are passing on details of Project FeederWatch too :-)

troutbirder said...

Some familiar looking friends there. We love sitting in our cozy house and watching them out the living room window.

Shady Gardener said...

Hi Shirl, Thanks for your visit today! Project Feeder Watch is a fun one. I truly enjoy Your posts, too... as I probably will never see your birds in person, either!

Troutbirder, Are you looking for snow today???