Thursday, July 5, 2007

We're Back Home Again!

I spent 4 hours in the yard today... watering, weeding, pampering and preening. It felt good to be home again.

We had a Very Nice Time with our Michigan family! We enjoyed walks, picnic-ing, and accompanying them as our 3 1/2 yr old and 1 3/4 yr old granddaughters took a little ride "on the range." "Grandpa" held the baby (6 weeks) while I took this mini video. (I had a much better video (longer!) but after waiting an hour with it still not being uploaded, I used this tiny one instead.)
Their Dad & Mom walked alongside the girls.



And, here's our new "little fellow!"Don't let anyone fool you. It's quite the special privilege to be grandparents. We look forward to our next visit!

And, now that we're home again... I'll take a little advice from the grandson and hang out in the shade!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was a short video!

Shady Gardener said...

Yes, I know. I tried to upload a nice, longer one... but after waiting 45 minutes and not having it appear, I settled for the little one. (Nice boots!)